Are you interested in writing for The Trip Blogger? We are interested in hearing from you and publish your high quality content. We love travel-related content written by people that:
- Are digital nomads
- Are travel junkies
- Are natural explorers
- Reached many corners of the world
- Are good travel writers
Guest Submission Requirements:
Please keep in mind that our audience is made out of people that love to travel and want to learn more about the world. They want to have exciting adventures and your articles should help them. This is why we do have some guest submission requirements:
- Do not submit general articles that are already covered on hundreds of websites. (Our readers do not want to learn about the most popular travel attractions in the US. They would be much more interested in the hidden attractions of Utah)
- Article length should be at least 1,500 words.
- Articles that are highly preferred include top hidden places, guides, insider tips and so on.
- Articles should be SEO friendly – this means the article needs to be properly formatted and should include copyright-free or your own images.
- Proper spelling and grammar.
- Articles should include links to good resources that complement them. You are allowed 1 nofollow link in the Author Bio section. For dofollow links contact us here.
How To Submit An Article To Trip Blogger
We want to make sure everything is as simple as possible for both you and us. With this in mind, here are the simple steps to follow when you want to submit an article to The Trip Blogger:
- Check out the website and see if we already covered the topic you want to write about.
- Submit 2-3 topic ideas together with a summary about what you want to write through the contact form below.
- You will be contacted and we can talk about getting you published as soon as possible.